Pope Francis signs up online as the first pilgrim for World Youth Day 2016 in Krakow
By this gesture, the Pope became the first pilgrim to sign up for World Youth Day in Krakow in 2016.
"Done. I've signed up for World Youth Day as a pilgrim using this electronic device.”
The Sunday heat didn't stop the thousands of pilgrims who filled Saint Peter's Square. The Pope spoke about the miracle of the multiplication of loaves and fish. He explained to them that Jesus' food didn't just feed people materially.
- Supper at Polish Home in Rome, April 25, 2015
- Highlights: It's described as the Pope's most moving speech in Latin America
- Janina Szarlak - the oldest Friend of the John Paul II Foundation in Munich
- No one should be discarded - In Bolivia, Pope Francis advocates for the poor
- Pope in Ecuador: Christ Is Close to Us