Pope gets surprised on his 78th birthday!
Getting a good spot in St. Peter's Square isn't always easy. But, on December 17th, 2014, a group of seminarians managed to not only get front row seats-they also managed to bring in a cake for the Pope's birthday, candles and all....
JOSUÉ MARÍA HERNÁNDEZ
"We thought about it yesterday. So, we quickly made the cake and brought it here to the audience this morning. We don't know a lot about cooking, but we wanted to make the Pope feel special. The cake was made of apricot jam and whipped cream with blue icing. We wrote, Happy 78th birthday Pope Francis!.”
- Events in the life of the John Paul II Foundation, Munich Chapter, in October 2014
- A monument to Pope John Paul II was unveiled in Belene, by President Rosen Plevneliev
- Participant and Implementer of the Council
- Remembrance of Our Founder - St. John Paul II
- Father Krzysztof Wieliczko at Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish in Los Angeles