The Administrative Council of the John Paul II Foundation led by Archbishop Jędraszewski was held in Rome
Already, this year it will be 36 years since the moment when John Paul II established in Vatican the Foundation which bears His name. The Pope, having the future in mind, wanted this Church’s organization to promote various educational, scientific, cultural, religious and charity activities related to His pontificate. The Foundation from the very beginning started to document the great legacy and heritage of John Paul II for which the Centre for Documentation and Study was established. Documents related to the pontificate and the library with more than 30 thousand books along with the Museum where gift received by the Pope are stored, constitutes the heart of the Polish House.
It was the will of John Paul II, for the Foundation to contribute in the development of the intellectual elites of Eastern Europe, granting fellowships for students from former communist countries to study at the Catholic University of Lublin and the John Paul II Pontifical University in Krakow.
- Cardinal Stanisław Ryłko to Friends of the John Paul II Foundation
- Photos from the 35th Anniversary of the John Paul II Foundation
- Feast of St. Cyril and St. Methodius – patrons of Europe and the John Paul II Foundation Home
- Christmas Wafer Meeting of the John Paul II Foundation’s Chapter at the Polish Embassy in Paris
- John Paul II Foundation in Sydney, Australia