Fr. Bogusław Steczek, is a Polish Jesuit and the former provincial of the Jesuit Province of Southern Poland. For many year,s he lived in Rome: studying at the Gregorian University first and later worked in the Curia of the Jesuits as the assistant for Eastern Europe. During that period, he closely followed the pontificate of John Paul II and has collaborated with the Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz, then secretary of the Pope. For this reason, he is the most qualified person to talk about the new book on the saintly Pontiff, “Stories about John Paul II. Told by His Close Friends and Collaborators” written by Włodzimierz Rędzioch.
- No one should be discarded - In Bolivia, Pope Francis advocates for the poor
- Pope in Ecuador: Christ Is Close to Us
- Pope Francis in Sarajevo: become artisans of peace in your daily lives
- Visit to Saint John Paul II Center "Do not be afraid" in Kraków, Poland by Friends of our Foundation in Mexico
- 1st Anniversary of the Canonization of John Paul II