Atonement implies full remission of pain and is displayed through good works that show repentance. To facilitate this reconciliation with God, the Church has planned plenary indulgences.
- The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe
- Pope Francis and Polish President discuss World Youth Day preparations
- Pope celebrates Mass to mark the end of the Synod on the Family
- October 22 - Feast Day of Saint John Paul II
- Pope to young people: Have you felt the need to become closer to Jesus?